- Come and join us in short meditation session to increase awareness and mindfulness on every sunday of 12 months from 3pm to 6pm.
- We usually conduct meditation techniques developed by our master OSHO, display vedio discourses ,dance, celibrate life moment to moment and share experiences at our residence Dartford,Kent.
- Advance notice and confirmation before attending meditation session is mandatory.
- There is no compulsary fee to attend these short sessions of Meditations. However,donations to run and maintain the meditation centre are always welcome.
- We also organise longer residential meditation retreat ( usually 3 to 4 days) once a year to go deeper into inner self with experienced meditation conductors.There will be fixed price to attend this retreat.
- In August 2018 (from 24th,Friday to 27th,Monday), Sw Anand Arun from OSHO Tapoban,Nepal is going to conduct 4 days meditation camp at Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa which is located in the heart of the English
countryside near Birmigham. Details about Swami Anand Arun, the retreat and contribution are on 2018 meditation retreat page.
We would like to invite you to come and take part in those meditation events organised by Osho Anandbodhi.
Location of short meditation sessions :
OSHO ANANDBODHI MEDITATION CENTRE
16 Devonshire Avenue
Time of short sessions : ( from 3 to 6 pm) on every sundays.
Contact: Swami Dhyan Shankar on 01322914492, 07886018119 or
Maa Prem Sarita on 07875300076
Please confirm your booking and seat before attending the meditation session.